BLACK GARLIC TAMARI SOY BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Taste: Salty, umami, and rich!
This Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic Vinegar will add depth and flavor unlike any soy sauce product. The fermented Black Garlic adds a savory element that is not often found in other ways. Earthy aromas of fermented soy beans and back garlic combine to create this exquisite vinegar. Perfect for finishing a dish or as a stand alone ingredient. This vinegar is a 2020 Sofi Award Winner for best new vinegar!
How to Enjoy:
- Add to Asian noodle bowls, stir fires, and rice bowls.
- Use as a savory soy sauce replacement.
- Marinade beef, chicken, pork, and fish.
Ingredients: Cooked Grape Must, Wine Vinegar, Soy Sauce Made from Soy (Tamari) Black Garlic. Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 25, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 0g, Mono. Fat 0g, Sodium 410mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 5g (2% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g, Protein 1g (0% DV), Iron 1.1mg (6% DV), Potas. 1g (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- dressing salads with a tropical influence such as pineapple fruit salad or greens with mango
- marinating vegetables, chicken, or shrimp
- creating Asian sauces and dressings
- drizzling over rice and sushi